AT PRESENT WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE ANY BOOKINGS DUE TO GOVERNMENT COVID GUIDELINES. ONCE WE HAVE CONFIRMATION OF WHEN WE CAN REOPEN WE WILL ALSO REOPEN THE BOOKINGS FORM.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
We are delighted that you can now book your table in advance of your visit to Pooh Corner. If you can’t get a table don’t worry, we work very hard to ensure walk in visitors also get to be seated within about 10 minutes even during our busiest periods.
Please do remember we are all working under government guidelines for teir 2 due to the CoronaVirus and our focus is on everybody having a comfortable and enjoyable experience. So please do follow all staff instructions on arrival and we will look after you.
- At present we can only confirm tables of six externally and tables of four internally (including children). External tables that have a 2m distancing measure in place. Internal tables have 1m distancing measures in place..
- All tables are booked in 1 hour time slots with last serving being 45 minutes before closure.
- We cannot guarantee internal seating at present as this will be reflected in the government guidelines distancing measures on the day.
- The temporary Entrance into Pooh Corner is via the tea garden gate, the main door will be an exit only route for all customers. This will be clearly marked on arrival.
- Face Masks – All visitors will be allowed access to the shop and museum only if they have a face mask to protect everybody. During busy periods we may limit the amount of traffic through certain areas including the shop and museum.
Thank you in advance
The Pooh Corner Team